Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bloggiesta


Fine! I'll sign up! :) I have been the laziest person ever since starting a job and procrastinating up a storm but I figure laziness isn't an excuse for sitting on my butt in front of a computer and trying to spiff up the blog, you know?

So, if you aren't away of what Bloggiesta is you only need go to to There's a Book and see and maybe sign up yourself. It's always fun and you learn tons about blogging. Here's what you can expect.


  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!

  • Wish me luck!

    23 comments:

    1. +JMJ+

      I'm probably not going to sign up, but I need to tidy my own blog up, too. My pages need to be updated!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. There's always something to do, I swear!

        Delete
    2. *wishes you luck* I'm off and on trying to fix things on my blog, but I think I've got the whole thing set up the way I'd like. I'm working on getting blog design soon. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I want to do a real blog design too! I don't know when it will actually happen, though.

        Delete
    3. Good luck! I'm still undecided as whether to sign up or not. Last time I did I don't end up having a lot of time.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I won't have much time at all but I'll try.

        Delete
    4. Yay! This weekend is crazy for me, so I'm not signing up but I am hosting a mini-challenge. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I'll have very little time but I shall try.

        Delete
    5. Well, good idea! I don't think I need to do anything like this, but I wish you all the best of luck with your blog. Have a great time!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's fun and you always find something you could improve.

        Delete
    6. I might just have to sign up, I need that extra push to get my blog cleaned up. I have so much work to do and would love to get everything ready for a special October!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You should join. It gives you that extra push to get going. :)

        Delete
    7. I can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you accomplish!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL! I doubt it will be all that impressive but I'll feel better anyway. ;)

        Delete
    8. Replies
      1. It won't be impressive but thanks!

        Delete
    9. Yay! for Bloggiesta. Boo! for not having all the free time ever so you can do what you want.

      Last time I didn't have a lot of time so I just bookmarked all the challenges to come back to later, which was sooo helpful down the road. Still have some I haven't gotten to lol.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I won't accomplish much but I plan on at least cleaning up a bit.

        Delete
    10. This sounds like the perfect excuse to finally do something about all the little things one's always leaving for later.

      ReplyDelete