Monday, August 22, 2016

Utah Book Week!


And just in the nick of time! Guess what?! My life is crazy again! I swear it'll never end sometimes. So, yeah. Ill be participating by reading these books. Both by Utah author's that I actually know. And yes, both are self published but hey, so was whats his name who wrote The Martian so....
Anyway. Here's what I'll be reading.


I'll also be participating in the Instagram photo challenge.

If you want to join up too and read books by amazing Utah authors this week check out the blog page and link up! Wish me luck!

18 comments:

  1. Wait... Austin?????? Sheesh, if they can all do it I can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm glad you're joining us. And, no wonder I hadn't heard of Austin on Instagram. I hope you like both books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite books are self-published. Those look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two books this week! That's ambitious :) The covers look really cool so hopefully they'll be fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t heard of either of these until today, but they look interesting. The covers are cool; I wouldn’t have guessed that they were self-published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're fairly new and quite small. Hopefully they're both great.

      Delete
  6. It's always a little scary to read books by authors I know. I mean, what if I hate them? Do I tell the truth or lie to preserve a friendship? Yikes. I hope you love both of these just so you won't have to do any fibbing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I hope it doesn't come to any awkwardness.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like fun; I can't wait to hear what you think of these two books. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your reading this week! I don't know any authors but I think it would be pretty cool to read something and then talk about it with the person who actually wrote it.

    ReplyDelete