Sunday, May 20, 2018

TV Talk Sundays #6


Hi! I haven't done one of these boring posts for awhile! So just in the nick of time, here you go.

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming 
(On TV now)



Season finales have happened, people. Let's talk.

 Jane The Virgin
What. The. Actual. F#&*! Did you guy's see this? I can't even! Mind blown! Why?! Why did it end that way? My only hope is that we have a long lost twin on our hands cause I just can't handle it!!!

9-1-1
Much less of a cliffhanger here. I do hope this series gets picked up for season two. It's completely ridiculous but I kinda like it.

The Good Doctor
This one had me choking up. I couldn't have handled watching poor Sean lose one more person in his life. This one better be coming back!

The Resident
I was SOOOOOOO happy to watch stupid Dr. Hunter get dragged off by the FBI. She's the biggest Beotch! If this one comes back next season I'll be watching. What can I say? I'm a sucker for medical dramas...even if they are all the same.

Netflix

I've been watching The Chalet thanks to Greg's recommendation and liking it. If you like mysteries and can handle subtitles you should check it out.

I'm still working through season two of Jessica Jones but sadly am taking forever.

Aaaaaand that's all I have to report on. This is my busy time of year taking care of too many yards so I never have as much time as I want. The heat does drive me inside though so hopefully I can catch up on my ridiculously long Netflix watch list. That being said, I probably won't be doing too many of these posts during the summer. see how much faith I have in myself?)  But you never know, miracles do happen.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't been in the mood to watch any TV lately, like any. It's so unlike me. I don't know why. Right now I have all the time in the world and I could start all the shows I've always wanted to and now I have no desire. It's like being locked in a library without your glasses or something. It's tragic, I tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Us is the only TV show I'm watching, and it doesn't start til Fall. Thank goodness for Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to catch up on that too. I’ve only seen season one.

      Delete
  3. Haha I'm also such a sucker for medical dramas... I just finished all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix and there's a serious void in my life right now. I might have to check out The Resident!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never could get into Grey’s. Maybe I should try again.

      Delete
  4. I've never seen any of those (and hadn't heard of most of them). Is that weird?LOL Not much of a TV person, I guess. I'm on Season 2 of Psych, now, years after it ended. Everything else that I watch has ended but there's not much: Big Bang Theory, Life in Pieces, and NCIS are pretty much it. Although, I confess to occasionally watching S.W.A.T. It's got terrible dialogue and it's immensely cheesy but I love the action scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have slowly been watching less and less TV lately. Mostly due to the fact, that as soon as I get attached to a show, they cancel it. I had watched Jane in the first season, and thought it was funny. My daughter is a fan, and is always trying to get me to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that’s the worst. It’s hard when they cancel a show you love. That’s happened to me more times than I can count. Jane is a fun one if you decide to finish it.

      Delete