Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Readathon wrap up and hello!


It's a bit late but oh well! I very quietly participated in the readathon this year. I tried to follow Instagram, Twitter and blogs all day and managed to complete a graphic novel, The Sculptor, which I loved. And I read a few chapters of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. That's all I managed. Sigh! But I had fun and was glad for the R&R.

I have several reviews I need to write and get posted but I'm having a heck of a time concentrating on blogging or reading. I'll get to them. I promise. I think I'm like the last person to do a wrap up of the readathon so I won't bother asking how yours went because I've already heard.

Hey! At least when I don't read or blog much I'm still reading your guys' blogs. Right? Have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Right. You're the best blog reader/commenter ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are reading ours! When we post that is! LOL! :) Glad you had a fun low key readathon. I really missed doing it, but I guess I was having fun of a different kind. Hopefully we can try for April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope to participate a little more enthusiastically in April.

      Delete
  3. I’m glad you had fun, even if you didn’t read as much as you wanted to. I’m sorry blogging has been hard lately, but I agree that you are a great blog reader and commenter. I always look forward to seeing what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I try to at least keep up with other's blogs.

      Delete
  4. Glad you had fun with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is Coldest Girl in Cold Town? I like the title, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second what Susan said above. You are the best blog reader/commenter. I certainly appreciate the fact that I can count on a comment from you. :)

    I'm glad you had fun with the readathon and finished The Sculptor, even if it was low-key. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you manage to read, blog and also keep up with what appears to be a very busy life! I've had to unconsciously let things go because I just can't manage everything. But I'm impressed that you decided to participate anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. My life isn't that crazy. It just has been this year. Things are calming down now though so I hope to read more.

      Delete