Tuesday, October 4, 2016

September Wrap Up


September was only crazy for half of the month but I still only managed to read 3 books again. I swear I'll do better this month. The colder weather makes me want to curl up and read and the Dewy's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is this month so...here's hoping. Anyway, back to September.

Hinges of Broams Eld by Jennifer Cano, Still Alice by Lisa Genova, The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty

I liked all of them this month. No least favorites. I always think that's a good thing.My numbers are small but at least I liked what I read, right?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you actually liked what you read. I counted up the books I read in September, and I read more so-so books than really good books...which is kind of sad. I hope to do better this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking what you read is important, so glad you weren't stuck with any duds last month! How did you like Still Alice? I sorta want to read it, but afraid it will hit too close too home and I'll cry big, ugly tears. Jury is still out on that one. Good luck with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, quality over quantity is important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed all your reads. September was a good month for that! I'm glad things has slowed down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been reading much lately either. :( But if you aren't going to read a lot it's always good that they are good books! I'm hoping to join you in the readathon this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't really had the time to read too much either, unfortunately. I'm 4 books behind on my Goodreads goal! Hopefully you'll have more time in October! It's awesome that you liked all of the books you read, though! Happy reading!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete