Thursday, August 24, 2017

Introducing!!!!


Because I know you all love my movie reviews...not! I've done some random mini movie review posts over the years but decided to make it a feature. Pretty much every Tuesday my husband and I go to the movies. What? We love popcorn...So sue me!

Anywho, I thought maybe, since I've been in the mood to blog more but don't have much to say, that I could review those movies one at a time instead of some random mini reviews once in a while. And, yes, I know this is a book blog, and yes, you probably don't care about the movies I see but what the hell. It's my blog and I need SOMETHING to blog about.  So look for my first post tomorrow. I'll be reviewing the horror film Annabelle Creation.

15 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I'm excited to read your reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm trying to make them different than book reviews...a little.

      Delete
  2. It's sounds like a good idea, since it'll only be a Friday feature. I like that you'll be doing full reviews, one Friday at a time. Look forward to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your movie reviews just as much as your book reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like when book blogs review movies too. I review movies. I'm excited to read about your movie reviews. I always wonder what you think, especially since you see ALL the movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do see a lot of them. Hopefully I don't bore people.

      Delete
  5. I love your movie reviews! I don't go to the theater very much, so when I do go, I like to know which flicks are worth the time and money and which aren't. Plus, your candid opinions always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Don't know if I'm a worthy judge of what to see but I'll try not to steer anyone wrong.

      Delete
  6. I love movie and TV reviews on blogs, it's a nice change-up (and sometimes you find a new show or movie to try)! Fun feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to reading your movie reviews! Personally, I really like writing reviews for movies and TV shows as well because it's just as nice to work out your feelings for visual media as it is for written!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete