Saturday, December 10, 2011

Something In The Air

Yeah, that's what it is, there's something in the air. I'm having the hardest time reading or blogging lately. I can blame it on Christmas but I just don't think that's it. My good friend Suey is having the same problem and she lives in the same city as me. See? Something in the air.

So, since I have nothing bookish to talk about. I thought I'd talk about soccer. Please, please calm down, I know you're excited. ;)


Today Real Madrid will be playing Barcelona. If you remember, which I doubt you do, (that's OK) there's a huge rivalry between these two teams and it's always exciting to watch these games. Wish em luck!

Also, I'm so crushing on this handsome fellow. So, now you get to enjoy.


His name is Callejon, and he just transferred to Real Madrid this season. Look at that waist line!!! Did I mention I have a thing for waist lines along with calves?


He's not a bad player either. He scored twice this last Wednesday.  Now, if I could just find a picture of him without a shirt on. ;)

So, what do you guys think of my new crush?

6 comments:

  1. It gets like that sometimes. I was talking to another blogger and we came up with the idea that bloggers should get to take regular holidays because it's exhausting sometimes. As far as filler posts go, this one is pure awesomeness. I have a thing for waistlines too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a thing for waistlines, too as long as mines not included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's time to quit with the crushes and move on......I know, I know, easier said then done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been struggling with blogging for about a month now! do not know what has caused it or how to fix it. It's depressing. So whilst I'm very sad it's happening to you, I'm also relieved it's not just me.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lan, Another thing we have in common. ;)

    Techno Grandma, So that's where I get it.

    Cowboy mom, Hmph! ;)

    Cait, Yeah, it's just going around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be the inversion - boy, I don't miss that! :)

    ReplyDelete