Monday, May 29, 2017

Review: Sense and Sensibility

Title Sense and Sensibility
By Jane Austen
Genre Manga/Graphic Novel
Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Synopsis
Jane Austen's beloved story of two sisters and their dealings with love in Manga form.











When my friend Kami discovered these Jane Austen's made into Manga I knew I had to try at least one. I chose Sense and Sensibility because I was in the mood for that story.

I was worried about reading these books backwards but ended up hardly noticing; my brain picked up on it pretty fast. I love Manga art and this book was absolutely lovely! I liked all the depictions of the characters and even swooned a little over Col. Brandon. I even posted his photo on Instagram.

I read it in one sitting and am very interested in trying some of the others.

Should You Read It
If you love Jane Austen or Manga and graphic novels I'd highly recommend this one.


9 comments:

  1. I actually want to read the four that I've already read in the GN format. I think I might actually like GNs, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. That's one way to do it. Go for it.

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy liked this!! Which one will you read next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading manga! I'm not sure I knew about these Jane Austen titles, though, so I need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, my library doesn't seem to carry these manga classics. Because I REALLY want to try them! Still hoping to find copies somewhere....SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete