It's here again! As you can tell from my post coming up 4 hours into the read-a-thon, I'm woefully under prepared. I just woke up, actually. What?! It's Saturday! No, I'm actually a horrible participant. I just read when I get up till I go to bed. One of these days I'll try to pull the full 24 hours but today is not that day.
I have my books and my snacks and my kitties, though so I think I'm good. I won't be updating here on the blog but you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Let's do this thing!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
A book I added to the stack later. Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan Mcvoy, It's been on my TBR forever!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Honestly? I just want to go eat the muffins I got for breakfast.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Married to the most awesome man ever, no kids, and constantly remodeling or working on some project.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've participated numerous times, though I didn't participate 6 months ago. I doubt I'll do too much different. Just try to read, read, read!