Saturday, October 3, 2015

September Wrapup 2015


Another month has come and gone. I love autumn. It's my favorite time of year. Sadly, it hasn't been very autumn-ey. It's still way too hot and muggy. The heat has been keeping me inside, though, so I've gotten some reading done. Here's what I read in September.

The Girl on the Train
Somehow grips you and pulls you into the story but predictable ending and terrible characters made this one only OK.


Poison
Whirlwind story! I don't know who can be trusted and what's coming next but I'm excited to find out.


Eleanor
Unique and interesting premise but the writing really needed more editing.



Big Little Lies
I suspected I'd be a Moriarty fan as soon as I read one of her books and I was right! Absolutely brilliant!



Favorite of the month was definitely Big Little Lies. Least Favorite was Eleanor.

Plans For October
Finish the two books I'm reading and then I'm not sure....I guess we'll see. Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty good month. :) I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good month. Sorry yours wasn't filled with books. :(

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Girl on the Train and Big Little Lies! I listened to both on audio, which is the only way I can get to as many books as I do each month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Big Little Lies much better than Girl on the Train but both were unputdownable for sure!

      Delete
  3. It sucks that The Girl on the Train wasn't that great. I actually picked up a copy from my library a while back but just never picked it up. There was just something holding me back. I'm glad I didn't read it though. Doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy. I kinda need to like the characters I'm reading about.

    ReplyDelete