Thursday, April 21, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday asks, Can you judge a book by it's cover?

The actual book? The content? No, and if you do, wow, how shallow can you be?
Sometimes if a cover is eye catching I'll pick it up to see what it's about but if it sounds boring or not like my cup of tea I won't read it just because the cover is nice. However, if I pick it up and it sounds good, then I'm really happy it caught my eye.  For example:

I'm so glad the cover if THIS book caught my eye at the book store. This is the best series of books! I love them.

And now, just a pet peeve of mine. I hate when books have the authors name in huge flashy writing just because they're famous and you actually have to search for the name of the book. So annoying!

Know what I mean???
                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. I agree judging a book by it's cover is super shallow,except for Vampire books...then it's totally OK!

    ReplyDelete