Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lucky Charm Or Dumb Luck?


I am SOOOO taking credit for this! K, so yesterday I totally forgot that Real Madrid was playing. I know, and I call myself a fan, for shame! I was out running errands and talking on the phone with my sister when I realized my mistake. I instructed her husband to quickly look up the score for me, figuring it was about half time, only to discover they were two goals down. Depression was setting in and getting worse as my sister "jokingly" suggested I was their lucky charm and they were losing because I wasn't watching.


No, I didn't rush right home, taking my sisters words as truth, I went to Walmart and finished my shopping. THEN, I rushed home and, the minute I walked in the door, turned on the game. There were twenty five minutes left and they were still down two goals. Sigh. Then, and I kid you not, within five minutes of me turning on the TV they had scored twice and within twelve minutes they had scored three times to take the win!


I guess I AM their lucky charm. ;)

Oh, and here's a hot pic. I did talk soccer, after all.


What?! How else are we supposed to see their awesome thighs? ;)

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love your story! Definitely sounds like you are their lucky charm! And LOVE the picture you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Usually it's the opposite for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you forgot a soccer game! But it was worth the post. I love your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, Isn't it a nice pic? ;)

    Jessica, Oh, they lose plenty of times when I'm watching but I'm choosing to ignore that right now.

    Techno Grandma, Yeah, it made for good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are definitely some awesome thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we have the opposite problem Jenny. I seem to be a bad luck charm. So much so that my husband makes me leave the room when his rugby team is playing (of course that could be because of my talking the whole time) but still. I'm glad your team won. Love the pic. No need for explanations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bookfool, I know, right? ;)

    Lan, LOL, something tells me it might be the talking but you're welcome to come talk through one of my games all you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny picture! And I guess next time you better be up on things and watch the whole game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suey, Yes, I need to be a better fan for sure.

    ReplyDelete