Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Salon



And now a bunch of useless information you never wanted to know about me. ;-)

Outside my window: It's getting nice and cold...well cooler and I'm loving it, but I'm sure I'll start whining about it soon. ;)

I am listening to: Yeah, I'm following the crowds. I'm loving Coldplay's Paradise.
 

I am watching:  Two new shows premiered this week and a couple of old favorites. It's TV watchin' time again. 
I am thinking: Why oh why do I get migraines?! 

I am grateful for: Hope (shhh, don't tell my sister)

I am reading: I just finished City of Ashes and am debating whether to get started on the third or take a break. I'm also working on The Road To Rome. 

I am photographing: My cute nephew. 


I am listing: Grocery lists and to do lists, nothing exciting.  

Around the house: If I religiously spray every day...I seem to be keeping the spiders out! 

From the kitchen: I have a zucchini that needs used and I'm trying to adapt my zucchini bread recipe to use whole wheat flour and honey rather than all that sugar and white flour.

One of my favorite things: A good night's sleep!

The children this week: No kids just my cat Buns and she's becoming even more of a scaredy cat if that's possible.

Plans for the week: I get to go see CindaWilliams Chima at a local library on Tuesday. She's the author of the Seven Realms series and The Heir Chronicles  in case you didn't know.  



Thanks to Ibeeeg of Polishing Mud Balls for the inspiration for this post's layout.

6 comments:

  1. How did your whole wheat and honey zucchini bread turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Techno Grandma, Not too sweet and kinda gritty, just the way I wanted it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do a detailed report on the author visit tomorrow. Wish I could go. Hey wait! There's no YW tomorrow I just remembered. They changed it to Thurs. Hmmm... maybe I can go after all? What about a ticket?

    How's The Road to Rome going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suey, I'm sure you could get in ticket or not. You should come. I just finished Road to Rome today, I'll be reviewing it later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Coldplay and that's a nice song. Such pretty instrumentals in the intro. Might have to sneak out and get that one.

    Mmmm, zucchini bread. Awesome.

    Enjoy your author talk! I'm totally envious of people who live in a place with author talks at local libraries. I had to go all the way to Boston to see my favorite author!!! Okay, I didn't have to go and it was a blast, but you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookfool, That's my favorite part of the song. And I'm just jealous you got to go to Boston. :(

    ReplyDelete